Tuesday 9 November 2010

Pompshit.



Vogue are from Belgium, my friend Sammy is in this band, when he stayed round my house recently I pointed out that he washes himself with 'douche', I've seen him throw up out of his nose onto a girls shoe because he'd never tried K Cider before and it destroyed him, he likes a fry up, and got his mind blown by a baked potato, funny little Euro. The latest release from Vogue is the Pompshit 12", get high and rage to this, it's fucking awesome. The cover photo was taken by Sam Swift when we both went over and stayed with Sammy, they played a show with a DJ called 'Naughty Nathan' who loved grooming hardcore boys and once touch Barry's dick. He did play Danzig though and me and Swift pushed over a girl. The day after this show we smoked weed that we found on the street in Antwerp and Swift nearly passed out into spaghetti, I've never seen someone turn such a bizarre colour.After a nap we went out to a club, where we napped some more. A lot of napping involved.


You can pick up Pompshit from Hardware Records and you can listen to a track on the Hardware Records myspace



YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIII.

No comments:

Post a Comment