Tuesday 23 November 2010

Pleasure In Self Destruction

  

I have just been alerted of this record by my friend Arthur via Twitter (it definitely has it's uses), he himself is a producer under the name Pariah, and as I have an intensely limited knowledge of electronic music I wont embarrass myself by trying to write about it, but it sounds incredibly good to me, you can hear his work here. The Secret released Solve et Colagula on Southern Lord records, allegedly signed straight away after a first listen of their demo. This record is a misanthropic assault, a dark, brutal and visceral experience. I haven't got a physical copy of the record yet, but as always with Southern Lord, it's bound to be satisfying. For fans of negativity. Worship. 

I dont want to post a mediafire link due to Southern Lord being bang on blog posts (I had a link to the Thorr's Hammer record deleted off my old blog), but I'm sure you could find it of your own accord with a simple google search.


No comments:

Post a Comment